- Middle School
- Summer Camps
1. Schedule campus tour, visit Wednesday Elementary Chapel from 8:15am-9:00am, attend school play or sports event, attend March Open House
2. Apply by February 16th to be considered in the first round decisions.
3. Complete the Admissions Application and attach the application fee of $150.00, complete the Registration Contract and turn documents and fee into the school office.
4. Make admissions TESTING Appointment. Supply school office with copy of report card, results of latest standardized tests and a time and date the you would like to take the admissions test. Admissions test will take 45 minutes – 1 hour. School Office will inform you of testing date.
5. Middle School students need to supply recommendation letters for Admission Committee INTERVIEW. An interview with the School Counselor or School Administrator will be scheduled after testing is completed. Admission committee will need: recommendation letters from coach or pastor, teacher, and Principal. Admission decisions will be communicated via letter to the applicants